Local Area Contact Information
- Dolly Parton's theme park featuring live performances daily, rides, attractions, dining, shopping and exhibits. For additional information call 865-428-9488.
Dolly's Splash Country - Dolly Parton's water theme park featuring water adventure rides, dining and shopping. For additional information call 865-428-9488.
Dixie Stampede - Dolly Parton's entertainment and dinner show featuring a spectacular four-course dinner and show with horses and performers. For additional information call 1-800-356-1676.
Flyaway Indoor Skydiving - America's first vertical wind tunnel. Test your skills of human flight during a single flight session or as a participant in a personalized coaching program. For additional information call 877-293-0639.
USA Raft - We would like to take you on the whitewater rafting trip of your life! With 6 different choices, we will take you rafting with the best guides and staff on the East Coast. We offer whitewater rafting in WV, NC and TN. For additional information call 1-800-USA-RAFT.
Tennessee Shindig Get ready for a spectacular theatrical production at the Tennessee Shindig! Featuring an all new two-hour show with fifteen fabulous entertainers. Tennessee Shindig celebrates the Volunteer State's musical legacy, and much more! From Graceland to Music Row to Rocky Top, enjoy fast-paced dancing, knee-slappin?laughs, lively country, patriotic, gospel, Elvis, bluegrass, and more! The second half presents "Song-sation, a jaw dropping exhibition of the award winning cast in the music of the decades. It's the most entertaining show the Smokies have ever seen! For Additional information Call 1-888-908-3327
Foothills Guide Service - The foothills of the great Smoky Mountains offer hundreds of miles of pristine stream fishing. For years our trophy smallmouth bass fishing has been a well kept secret of local fishermen. Our streams are designated trophy waters by the State Wildlife Resources Agency. Fishermen are allowed to keep only one fish per day 21 in or bigger. The trophy water regulations have allowed our rivers & streams to develop a quality of smallmouth fishing that rivals anywhere in the southeast. For additional information call 865-453-9371.
Magic Beyond Belief - Escape the ordinary with a visit to Magic Beyond Belief TM Theater. Your family will witness stunning illusions, mind-boggling special effects and more. Enjoy two hours of nonstop illusions and a masterful performance by international star Terry Evanswood. For additional information call 1-865-428-5600.
Miracle Theater - Bring your entire family to The Miracle and witness a musical spectacular like no other. The Miracle is a stunning musical recreation of the life of Christ told in epic proportion and featuring an enormous cast of actors, singers, dancers, technicians and live animals. For additional information call 1-865-428-7469.
Wonderworks - Tennessee's only upside-down attraction. An amusement park for the mind, featuring over 150 interactive exhibits. It's 5500 sq feet of fun. For additional information call 865-868-1800.
The Old Mill - The Old Mill Square complex of restaurants, bakery, pottery and craft shops is more of a total destination than a single stop. Visitors can still watch meal and flour being ground the same way by the huge water powered granite French Buhrs in the mill, or pottery being thrown, or bread and candy being made. It?s a day?s worth or more of delight and wonder. For additional information call 888-453-6455.
Black Bear Jamboree - Dinner and show theater featuring music from High Flying Country to Bluegrass as well as Gospel, 50’s and Broadway tunes. For additional information call 865-908-7469.
Comedy Barn Theater - Voted the funniest show 6 years in a row. Featuring clean comedians, magicians, jugglers, fire-eaters, country music and barnyard animals. For additional information call 865-428-5222.
Country Tonite Theater - Voted the 2003 Show of the Year. Featuring quality entertainment with singing, dancing, comedy, gospel, patriotic, and more. For additional information call 800-792-4308.
Memories Theater - The ultimate Legends show featuring Elvis and Friends, tributes to Tom Jones, Patsy Cline, The Judds, Neil Diamond, Rod Stewart and more. For additional information call 865-428-7852.
Smoky Mountain Jubilee - One of the most unique shows in the Smokies featuring comedy, country, gospel and clogging. For additional information call 865-428-1836.
Ripley's Aquarium of the Smokies
- America's most visited aquarium in Gatlinburg featuring over 8,000 exotic sea creatures with exhibits, petting shows, lectures, hourly dive shows, gift shop and 2 restaurants. For additional information call 888-240-1358.
Ripley's Believe or Not Museum
-The world's most unusual museum. Every year millions of people visit these museums to take part in an adventure, one in which they experience first hand the incredible world of Robert Ripley! For additional information call 865-436-5096.
Ober Gatlinburg Ski Resort
- America's largest aerial tram up to Ober Gatlinburg featuring go-karts, alpine slide, indoor ice skating, black bear habitat, water rides, chair lift, mini-golf, arcades, restaurant and lounge. For additional information call 865-436-5423.
Great Smoky Arts & Crafts Community
- more than 70 artists' studios, shops and homes on an 8.5-mile loop, located 3 1/2 miles east of downtown. For additional information call 865-436-9214 or 865-436-7921.
Arrowmont School and Shop
- Outlet for the sale of the arts, crafts, displays and exhibits in Gatlinburg. Handmade items such as woven placemats, baskets and clothes. For additional information call 865-436-5860.
Hollywood Wax Museum
- Open year round, the Hollywood Wax Museum lies in the heart of downtown Gatlinburg and features the likenesses of such Hollywood celebrities as Marilyn Monroe, Angelina Jolie and much more. For additional information call 865-430-1800.
Smoky Mountain Fun
- Want to have all of your family fun at one low price? Gatlinburg?s Camp Thunder Fun Center and Reagan Terrace Attractions combine to offer Mini Golf, Bumper Cars, Laser Tag, Go Carts and more! For additional information call 1-865-430-7223.
Earthquake the Ride
- Experience catastrophic disasters with high-tech special effects in Gatlinburg. Fun for the entire family. For additional information call 865-436-9765.
White Water Rafting
- The Pigeon River, located in the heart of the Smoky Mountains, offers breathtaking scenery and heart-stopping thrills! This magnificent river begins in North Carolina and continues through Tennessee. Class 3 to 4 rapids. For additional information call 1-865-430-3838.
Guinness World Record Museum
- Features the greatest records of all time, mind numbing feats and activities. For additional information call 865-436-9100.
Rafting in the Smokies
- No experience necessary! Whether you are looking for an exciting whitewater rafting trip or a lazy float trip, we have a Pigeon River rafting trip for anyone ages 3-93. Come out and play!
During your trip you'll experience the beautiful scenery of the neighboring Smoky Mountain National Park, Cherokee National Forest, Martha Sundquist State Forest and Appalachian Trail! Rafting in the Smokies is dedicated to making your rafting trip the highlight of your vacation in the Smoky Mountain area. We have been headquartered in Gatlinburg for 30 years and pride ourselves on safety. We offer group rates, Boy and Girl Scout badges, and customer service that is second to none. If you are in the area often, check on our 2008 season passes. 1-800-PRO RAFT
A Walk in the Woods
- Our tenth year offering spectacular trips into the Smokies. Our experienced guides will take you to incredible vistas, gentle cascades, waterfalls, majestic ancient forests, crystal clear mountain streams, old home sites, graveyards and hidden trails. For additional information call 1-865-436-8283.
-Ancient mysteries, Indian legends and natural wonders, with special lighting and sound presentations and guided tours. Always 58 degrees. For additional information call 865-453-5972.
Bass Pro Shops
- The Bass Pro Shops retail store in Sevierville is a leader among Tennessee hunting outfitters, with seminars and classes on everything from fishing and hunting to learning about the outdoors. Whether you need gear for fishing in Tennessee, or simply want to maximize your outdoor fun, shop Bass Pro.
Floyd Garrett's Muscle Car Museum
- View over 90 of the largest collection of American Muscle cars. For additional information call 865-908-0882.
- 25 acres of interactive family fun with 8 race tracks and state of the art arcade games. For additional information call 865-908-5500.
- Local movie complex. For additional information call 865-453-9055.
Scenic Helicopter Tours
- Aerial photography and sightseeing tours. For additional information call 865-428-6929.
Rainforest Adventures Discovery Zoo
- Located in Sevierville featuring over 120 species. Educational live exhibits, hourly handling shows, and tropical rainforests. For additional information call 865-428-4091.
Smoky Mountain Deer Farm
- Over 150 deer and exotic animals including zebras, tigers, birds and monkeys. For additional information call 865-428-3337.
Tennessee Museum of Aviation
- 50,000 square feet of Warbirds Aircrafts, memorabilia, gifts and galleries. For additional information call 865-908-0171.
Smoky Mountain H20 Sports
- Offering Jet Skiing & Sea Doos as well as leisurely rides on a pontoon boat. Your pontoon becomes your island while your friends or family "Jet" to and from your location on Douglas Lake. Douglas Lake is a beautiful, quiet lake and offers some of the best fishing in the area. For additional information call 423-608-0726.
Smoky Mountain Balloon Adventures
- Our flights originate near Sevierville, Tennessee at the foothills of the Great Smoky Mountains National Park. The topography of the area is 80% rolling farm land, and offers stunning 360° scenic views. For additional information call 1-865-484-0330.
High Country Adventures
- Join us on the Ocoee River for the adventure of a life-time. Everything from Class I to Class V rapids will get your heart pumping. Our Hiawassee River Rafting is great for the entire family. "You are guaranteed to wet your pants with High Country!" For additional information call 1-800-233-8594.
- North Carolina's biggest attraction, where you can experience 80,000 square feet of 24-hour casino action. Harrah's Cherokee Casino & Hotel features over 3,500 video gaming machines, five great restaurants, live entertainment, two gift shops, an arcade and friendly, first class service. For additional information call (828) 497-7777.
Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Ridge upon ridge of forest straddles the border between North Carolina and Tennessee in Great Smoky Mountains National Park. World renowned for its diversity of plant and animal life, the beauty of its ancient mountains, and the quality of its remnants of Southern Appalachian mountain culture, this is America's most visited national park.
Ranger Guided Programs
- Participate in a ranger-guided program to learn about the park.